Dewalt Heavy-Duty 1/2" (13mm) VSR Drill (0-600 rpm) - DW245
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated gears for increased durability and long gear life
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- Two-finger trigger for increased comfort
- Triple gear reduction provides increased torque and reduces gear stress
- 360° side handle for greater control and versatility. BUY NOW
DeWalt Self Feed Bits:
Out of all the wood boring bits that we have tested and used in our shop we like the DeWalt self feed bits.They maybe powered with any ½" cordless or electric hand drill with a side handle. For drill press use stock must be securely clamped or the optional pilot drill bit used in place of the spur bit. Bits maybe sharpened with a hand file or by a sharpening service. An optional pilot drill bit is available that is interchangeable with the spur bit for angle drilling or for drill press use.
These heavy-duty self-feed bits from DeWalt features an aggressive spur that provides fast material penetration, an optimized cutting geometry for longer bit life, an open tooth design for more sharpening, and a 7/16 in. ball groove shank for quick change applications.
Sizes From 1"-3" BUY NOW
DeWalt Self Feed Bits with Interchangeble Pilot Bits
Sizes From 1'-3" BUY NOW