NEW FOR 2013
TENON LENGTH ON ALL TENONATOR 0-3"
NEW IMPROVED DESIGN
SAME OLD PRICE!
Log Woofer Works LLC is the sole inventor of all the log working tools that we manufacture. An older design of our Tenonator has been copied. Log Woofer Works LLC is continually working on the designs of our tools trying to make the best possible products.
The Tenonator was designed for rustic furniture and log home enthusiast who wish to construct their own log furniture or log railing from smaller diameter log stock. The Tenonator is the first adjustable tenon cutter available for the electric hand drill. There is no need in purchasing additional tenon cutters to cut different size diameter tenons. Any predrilled hole produced between 3/4" and 3" diameter the Tenonator will adjust to cut a tenon to fit. The Tenonator is simple to operate requiring an adjustable vise to secure the log stock and a 1/2" variable speed electric hand drill with a side handle. You will be building your own rustic furniture and railing in no time.
- Powered by ½" variable speed hand drill. (Sold Separately)
- Tenon diameter adjusts in a matter of seconds from ¾" - 3".
- Tenon length adjustable from 0"-3"
- Reversible double edge carbide cutting blade capable of cutting hundreds of tenons before sharpening or replacement is required.
- Speed: Tenons cut less than 1 minute on 3" diameter material or less.
- The Tenonator performs best on 3" diameter log stock or less. The maximum diameter log stock that may be tenoned is 4" slightly larger diameter log stock may be tenoned by using a drawknife or electric hand planer to reduce the ends to a smaller diameter within the Tenonators capabilities.
- Any length of log stock beyond 6" may be tenoned.
- Soft and hardwoods may be tenoned.
- Perfect alignment and control direction of tenons is possible.
- Appearance: Smooth looking tenons are produced.
- Light weight compact design; weight 1.5 lbs
- Dimensions 6 3/4" x 4 1/2" x 1 1/4"
- 55-degree shoulder
- Includes 5/16 diameter pilot point drill bit, drill stop, hex wrench & instructions.
Log stock MUST be secured into an adjustable vise (not included). A 5/16 diameter X 3 ½" deep pilot hole must be predrilled into the end of the log stock to be tenoned. With the Tenonator installed in a ½" variable speed hand drill insert the 5/16 diameter guide pin located on the Tenonator into the 5/16 predrilled pilot hole. Firmly holding onto the hand drill with both hands depress the power switch applying slight pressure as the Tenonator is cutting.
The adjustability and features of the Tenonator make it the least expensive tool available for cutting tenons.
Click here for information on benefits of the 5/16" pilot hole.
Click here to learn how to receive a rebate on the Tenonator.
Only $249.00 plus shipping & handling- BUY NOW
MO residents add 5.225% sales tax.
Shipped Priority USPS
Extra Blade $15.00 each.
Master Card and Visa, Discover and Paypal Accepted
30 Day Limited Satisfaction Guarantee
15% restock fee on any products returned. Customer responsible for all shipping charges.
Items shipped in 1-3 business days.