TENONATOR SALE $199.00
Regular price $249.00
Price is for online sales only.
Price is subject to change without notice.
Priority USPS shipping ONLY on the sale price.
Log Woofer Works LLC is offering a 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee. Shipping is not included, item must be returned in condition received to receive full money back.
Log Woofer Works LLC is an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau.
Log Woofer Works LLC is the sole inventor of all the log working tools that we manufacture. An older design of our 45 degree Tenonator has been copied. Log Woofer Works LLC is continually working on the designs of our tools trying to make the best possible products.
The Tenonator was designed for rustic furniture and log home enthusiast who wish to construct their own log furniture or log railing from smaller diameter log stock. The Tenonator is the first adjustable tenon cutter available for the electric hand drill. There is no need in purchasing additional tenon cutters to cut different size diameter tenons. Any pre-drilled hole produced between 3/4" and 3" diameter the Tenonator will adjust to cut a tenon to fit. The Tenonator is simple to operate requiring an adjustable vise to secure the log stock and a 1/2" variable speed electric hand drill with a side handle. You will be building your own rustic furniture and railing in no time.
- Powered by ½" variable speed hand drill. (Sold Separately)
- Tenon diameter adjusts in a matter of seconds from ¾" - 3".
- Tenon length adjustable from 0"-2"
- Reversible double edge High Speed Steel cutting blade.
- Speed: Tenons cut less than 1 minute on 3" diameter material or less.
- The Tenonator performs best on 3" diameter log stock or less. The maximum diameter log stock that may be tenoned is 4" slightly larger diameter log stock may be tenoned by using a draw-knife or electric hand planer to reduce the ends to a smaller diameter within the Tenonators capabilities. Recommend reducing the log stock no more than 1" of the total diameter at a time
- Any length of log stock beyond 6" may be tenoned.
- Soft and hardwoods may be tenoned.
- Perfect alignment and control direction of tenons is possible.
- Appearance: Smooth looking tenons are produced.
- Light weight compact design; weight 1.5 lbs
- Dimensions 6 3/4" x 4 1/2" x 1 1/4"
- 55-degree shoulder
- Includes 5/16 diameter pilot point drill bit, drill stop, hex wrench & instructions.
Log stock MUST be secured into an adjustable vise (not included). A 5/16 diameter X 3 ½" deep pilot hole must be pre-drilled into the end of the log stock to be tenoned. With the Tenonator installed in a ½" variable speed hand drill insert the 5/16 diameter guide pin located on the Tenonator into the 5/16 pre-drilled pilot hole. Firmly holding onto the hand drill with both hands depress the power switch applying slight pressure as the Tenonator is cutting.
The adjustability and features of the Tenonator make it the least expensive tool available for cutting tenons.
Information on Parallel Tenons
Learn how to receive a rebate on the Tenonator
SALE Price $199.00, regular price $249.00 plus shipping & handling- BUY NOW
MO residents add 5.60% sales tax
Shipped Priority USPS
Extra Carbide Blade $30.00 each
Extra HSS Cutting Blade $15.00 each
MasterCard and Visa, Discover and PayPal Accepted.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
Customer responsible for all shipping charges.
Items shipped in 1-3 business days.